RUBY CABERTE is a Lifestyle Blogger, Digital Marketer, and Virtual Assistant from Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Though she started exploring the internet in 1996, it was around 1999 that she started believing that it's possible to earn money using the internet from the Philippines. Then in 2007, through an encouragement of an online friend, she started blogging with Pinay Mommy Online and then many others. She withdrew her first online income in the summer of 2008. In 2013, she landed her first virtual assistance job and has been with the company since.
Aside from blogging about solo parenting, homeschooling, family travel, and among other things, she does regular product, service, and food reviews for local and international companies. She covers events not only in Cagayan de Oro City but also in Metro Manila, Bacolod City, and other places.
Because of her fascination over self-hosted WordPress, she started offering blog hosting services to friends and blogging newbies through Mom's Hosting.
She is a proud solo parenting mommy of three wonderful kids.
– Licensed Teacher, TESOL Certified
– A Single Mommy Homeschooler
– Virtual Assistant + Social Media Manager
– Previously a GBG Women CDO Co-Lead
– Online Entrepreneur + Blogger Since 2007
– Co-founder Negrense Blogging Society, Inc.
– 2016 CDO Bloggers Network President
– Currently a Board Member of CDO Bloggers Network